DMS class systems (Document Management) are a solution that helps managing documents and its flow within the company. Document Management System allows:
- managing both images of documents (scanned paper documents), and electronic documents (text files, e-mail, etc.) automatic indexing of archived documents
- combining documents in thematic groups (eg. The documents provided for the purpose of the loan or history of contacts with the customer)
- managing document flow and services connected to document processing (orders, rental, return, culling, transfer).
- version control system,
- data archivng,
- Personal or group notifications about the changes
- monitoring of files and folders,
- support for different file formats,
- handling operations of sending, removal,
- managing flow of documents.
- Reduction of costs related to the management and archiving of documents,
- Efficient supervision over the flow of documents within the organization,
- The ability to track the flow of documents,
- Optimize the physical distribution of documents in the archive,
- Reduction of operating costs over the document,
- Expansion document management system with the development of the company without incurring large financial outlays,
- The ability to store electronic documents and images of documents,
- Quick and easy location of documents in the archive,
- The high level of security of the stored documents.