Requirements – application server
- Memory used in server should have ECC function available.
- Server and network devices are ought to be plugged into an UPS.
- To ensure data safety servers logical disks should be in RAID 1 - Write-Through mode. It is acceptable to use the mode Write-Back, only in case when server is plugged into UPS. In case of necessity to increase the efficiency of disk array, it is recommended to use RAID 10.
- Server should be equipped in device allowing to make backups like , external hardrive or Network card 100/1000 Mb/s.
Minimal server requirements:
Requirements - workstations
Program requirements of workstation:
- Operating System – any operating system that cooperates with any of the following browsers and has minimal required screen resolution.
- Web browsers
o Internet Explorer 8,9 and newer
o Microsoft Edge
o Mozilla Firefox
o Google Chrome
For proper work the application requires some options to be enabled in the Web browser
Minimal worksation requirements: