Aurea Sales & Service
Aurea Sales & Service is a modern business solution for managing the sales, delivery, installation and servicing of manufacturing products. The system efficiently coordinates multi-user communication and streamlines the flow of data in a distributed computing environment, which translates into high employee productivity and greater customer satisfaction.
The solution is aimed at manufacturing companies or distributors who offer custom-made goods and provide after-sales services, such as assembly or service.
Benefits of implementation
- increase efficiency – standardize and streamlines communication in multi-player, scattered teams.
- reduction of operating costs, thanks to electronic task control and the document workflow,
- flexibility - unlimited possibilities for customization, integration and personalization to the needs of the customer and the industry,
- execution of tasks on time - automatic notifications, online monitoring and advanced reports support the daily work of employees,
- greater customer satisfaction - customer loyalty is built on providing full and up-to-date information on the progress of the order.
- full customer service cycle: from the interactive offering to providing services
The system has an integrated multimodal structure, allowing for the implementation of the selected functionality, modified and tailored to the individual needs of the production company or distributor.
- efficient coordination of multi-team work
The level of customer satisfaction and speed of order fulfilment are often the decisive factors in assessing the efficiency of a company. Aurea Sales & Service in an intuitive way supports the control of extended processes involving multiple entities, often scattered across territories, with one goal in common – efficient execution of the order.
- knowledge base and electronic repository
System users have 24/7 access to contracts, price lists, product specifications, document templates and order details or schedule data in one centralized location. As a result, the system always contains up-to-date data such as the order fulfilment or customer service history.
- high availability and stability of the system
The three-tier architecture, modern design, and responsiveness of the solution allow users to access data and tasks from any device and from anywhere. By integrating the Aurea Sales & Service system with scanning and printing equipment, code readers or RFID devices, work is faster and the number of routine tasks is significantly reduced.